Tuesday 24 November 2009

Friday Sketchers week 79

Thougt I give Friday Sketchers a new chance as the sketch is lovely. Clean and simple and great fun to work with.

Sketch looks like this

And this is my card


The four stamps that are used are from "Hänglar och Stänglar", a minikit so the stamps are small but very cute. I've coloured them with distess inks, DP from DCWV. Flowers from Prima and some stickles on top on them. Have also used a couple of card candy buttons from Card craft. I kind of wish they would come in more sizes, please? :) CS from Papermania and Basill.

Well this is all from me for now. I off to take a nap. I feel like I deserve it today, maybe I can figure out what stamp to use for the new Promarker challenge at the same time.

Have a good day everyone

Hugs
Marie

No comments: