Monday 21 December 2009

Just Magnolia challenge week 38

I can't believe that I managed to finish a card for this challenge as well. Three in two days! Feels good after having a little melt down when it came to cardmaking. But I didn't stop my creativity. It just change direction for a while. Spent some time x-stitching and making a few scrap bookpages for my youngest son. And they are actually digital. Now I just need to decide how to go on with his album. I do want something that we can read like a book. Guess I have to find a good printer somewere. Should not be too hard these days.

Well back to the card making world. This week it's a sketch at Just Magnolia. It looks like this and you find more information about the challenge here.


For this card I have used a Tilda from the winter club kit, DP from Panduro (frosted green), a Prima flower, some roses, a few pins, ribbon, leafs. The flowers are distressed with brown ink and some stickles in a brown colour from Rangers. The image is coloured with distress inks.



This is it for now. If I don't manage to blog more before X-mas I wish you all the best and a really merry X-mas to you all. Now I'm off to the fire in the basement. Some cosy time with the cats, they love it when the heat is on. :)

Hugs for you all,
Marie

3 comments:

Dawny P said...

What a gorgeous card chick. I love the image and it's a fabulous take on Mina's sketch :) Thank you for joining us over at Just Magnolia and a very happy Christmas. Hugs, Dawny xxx

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Very pretty! Love the softness and those pretty flower accents. Thanks for playing along at Just Magnolia. Have a Happy New Year! :)

VĂ©ro said...

This little Tilda is very lovely!Your card is very beautiful,Marie.Bravoooooooo!