Monday 21 December 2009

Super duper challenge at passion for promarkers 2

OK, I'm back again with another candle. Have put some more work into this one, and it became a great x-mas gift for my auntie from my boys. It's not much to say about it. A couple of Magnolia stamps coloured with promarkers of course on tissue paper and cardstock for the lable. In the little holder for the candle I used a CD-rom disc to trace around and I actually glued it to the bottom itself as well, and then covered it up to give the whole thing something to rest on. It was kind of wobbly before that. Decorated my littel "holder" a little bit and wrapped the whole thing up. The rest is history as we say. :)

Find out more about the challenge at Passíon for Promarkers here.

Front of the candle
 

back of the...


My little lable/tag


and the finished gift.

I think I'll go for a walk now. Sun is shining, it's about -10 C degrees and lots of snow. It's wonderful. Real winter. I enjoy it for as long as it lasts...

Hugs and take care every one,

Marie

4 comments:

Wiccababe said...

this is absolutely gorgeous Marie
thanks for joining in the xmas extravaganza at PfP and good luck
Debbi
xx

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Marie, what a gorgeous candle. The images are so cute and the base looks amazing. Thanks for joining in our mega Christmas challenge over at PFP. Hugs, Denise x

lil-paper-pixie said...

Stunning gift, I love Magnolia, good luck & thanks for playing along.

Hugs

Sarah

Michele Roos said...

Gorgeous candle Marie. Such a cute image you've used and the colours also. Thanks for joining our Mega Christmas Challenge at PFP. Hugs Michele x