Saturday 9 January 2010

Passion for promarkers challenge 33 sketch and a theme

Hello everyone in the winterworld!
Finally some time for a little blogging and a challenge. I've been totally off the last week as the cat shelter I support burnt down completly. It's so hard to believe that everything is gone. Most of the cats have made it as it seems. Hurray! 14 out of 50 are still missing and no one know if they are alive or dead. The shelter is found in the contry and are surrounded by a forrest so hopefully a few more of the cats have survived there. Many ran out there when the fire started. Keep your fingers crossed for the brave and strong people who are still out there looking for the lost cats. I am happy that so many cats made it and that it will all be rebuilt again. This time a little smaller than before. Think that is a good decition as it is really hard work. So now we're going to be a support home for the cat shelter. A little earlier than we had planed for but some things you don't decide on your own. I kind of thought my boys where too young for that, but it was OK with the cat shelter. They said that it gave them cats that can go anywere if they have already been around young kids.

The challenge this week at Passion for Promarkers are a sketch and a theme, "with love". Follow the link to learn more about it. The sketch looks like this.




Well my card then. A Magnolia stamp "Tilda with cat" (of course what else at this moment?) A heart attatched with a brad, some flowers from Prima and the roses from Wild Orchid Crafts, card candy from craftwork cards, downloaded papers from Pinkpretticoat and the dotty one from another download, can just don't remember were at the moment. I do know that I slightly changed the colour on that one. :) And of course the picture is coloured with the promarkers. Some pearl strings as well are added. I love this sketch. Have already used it three times, and I'll probably use it again. Thanks so much for it! :)





This would be it for today. I'm going down to my basement to do some cross stitching and relax infront of the fire again. It's cold here as well. :)

Take care and hugs for you all,
Marie

6 comments:

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Marie, what a pretty card. I love the image (I'm a cat person too) and the papers are gorgeous. So sad to hear that the cat shelter has burnt down - hope the missing cats turn up soon. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

Ida / Little said...

Hi Marie, I think your card is very pretty! Thanks so much for joining us at PfP this week :)

Hugs Ida

Michele Roos said...

Such a pretty card Marie. Love the image you've used and the details also. Thanks for trying my sketch and joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

Anonymous said...

A lovely card and colour scheme Marie. Thansk for playing along at PfP this week.
Sam xx

Wiccababe said...

such a pretty card Marie
thanks for joining us this week at PfP and good luck
Debbi
xx

Suzanne said...

Maria this is gorgeous thank you for joining us at PFP this week Sue :o)