Tuesday 23 February 2010

Friday sketchers week 90

At Friday Sketchers this week we have a lovely sketch to follow from Beatrix. The DT has done great job with it. Check them out on the FS blog to see for yourself! Great inspiration!

The skech looks like this

For my card I've used one of the new images from Bildmalarna.se. Mimosa is coloured with distress inks. DP are from Panduro once again. Flowers from Wild Orchid Craft and Prima. Stickle added to the flowers are Cotton candy and chrystal from Rangers, halft pearls from Bunny Zoe. Sentiment computer written on Letraset safmat. (It's not that visable in real life like on the picture).


Now time for me to do some cross stítching. A little work out for my hands and fingers. They are not having a great day how to speak. I'm tired of all pain everywhere in my body. Would love for it to take a break for a few weeks.

Well, hope you have a better day than me.
Take care and hugs,
Marie

1 comment:

Stampin'Piper said...

Beautiful card! I love the Flowers and the colours!

Thanks for joining the Friday Sketchers!

Hugs Tanja