Friday 7 May 2010

Passion for promarkers week 50

This week at Passion for Promarkers the theme is "Gratitude". Well I found a couple of unused High Hope stamps that I love but havn't gotten around to use, so this was perfect. It's not the typical thank you not but still a thank you.

For this card I made my first easel card. Why have I not done that before? So simple and fun to make them. The upper part of the card is made following a sketch from Pixi cottage, I think it's called. I liked how it looked and borrowed it. DP are a down load from DCWV, BBF. You find it at http://www.300dpi.com/

So here comes a few pictures of my card.






(How do you take good photos of this kind of cards?)

Today it's really sweet and short, have to pick up my boys now. Weekend is waiting and we'll spend it in a gym hall watching my nephew compete in a jiu jitsu tournament. Following in his fathers and uncles footsteps. He's 10 years old this summer and very stubborn. Will be fun to watch even if he is the youngers in the tournament...

Oh, and thanks again for bringing me to top-5 last week. (Still smiling...)

Take care and hugs,
Marie

5 comments:

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Marie, what a fun card. The image is so cute and the papers are gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

Tracy said...

Fab card Marie.
Thanks for joining us this week at PfP, good luck.
Hugs Tracy x

Ida / Little said...

Hi Marie, great card, the image is so fun :) Thanks for joining us at PfP this week!

Hugs Ida

Michele Roos said...

Such a fabulous card Marie. Love the colours you've used and the image also. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

lil-paper-pixie said...

Great card, thanks for playing along.

Hugs

Sarah