Thursday 1 July 2010

OK, winter time again.

Yes I know we have about 25 degree celicius outside and I am making Christmas cards. Totally nuts, I know, I know. But it is very relaxing I must say. No hurry just do as many as I like to and feel good about it.

So this card is for Winter Wonderland - Strawberries and cream (for me that's red and white)
and then we have Die Cut Dreams Christmas Club - Artic Winter (That will be tons of snow for me that)

I've used one of my images from Prairie Fairy, I don't remember the name of it but is cut isn't it? Not a lot to colour as it is a little snow man. I have put some polar white flower soft here and there to give him a more "snow" feeling. First time I used that stuff and you will be seeing more of that in my X-mas cards. Love the little 3D feeling it gives. Snow flakes are punshed with MS Artic flake in red and the coverd with more Flower soft. Some cardcraft dots are also used. The DP are all from Pink Pretticoat. Love the clean and simple look of those. Of course it's all coloured with promarkers.

Now it's time to hit the gym before it gets too hot. Have a good day everyone!

Hugs,
Marie

3 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

A realy cute snowman and love those snowflakes. That's one of my fave punches which I have used on tomorrow's card. Thanks for playing along at Winter Wonderland. Hope to see you back on Friday. Marianne x

downrightcrafty said...

oh so so so pretty and a perfect take on our theme at Winter Wonderland thanks for playing along. Hope to see you back tomorrow for the next challenge
Hugs Kate xx

Evgenia Petzer said...

What a funny fellow!
Thank you for playing with us at die Cut Dreams Christmas club!