Sunday 15 August 2010

Just a card again

It has been a really busy time the last few weeks as I have helped my youngest brother and his new wife to fix the decorations, placement cards and other little bits and bobs for the wedding. Nothing eles has been done. The rest of the time have I been working on their wedding gift and the gift for their son F. Of course I forgot to photo them when they were done but I'm very pleased with my pictures that I stitched in sepia colours, a wedding couple and a baby playing with a rattle. I have really drained my self of energy for this and how much I still miss making my cards, I still don't have any energy for it.

This one however was made a while back and was the card I made for F. to go with his present. It's coloured with both promarkers and copic markers. DP are from NitWit collections. Really wonderful ones. I have not looked for any challenges to fit my card. I just place it here because I really like it. It's bright and fun, just like little F is. He is always similing and laughing that little toddler! Oh! The stamp is from stamavie and Mo Maning. A real darling and so lovely to colour in.


This is all for today. My boys will be home for another couple of days, but after that I hope to be back to normal again. Take care and enjoy life!

Hugs,

Marie

2 comments:

Heather said...

Hi Marie, just you rest, take it as easy as possible and get your energy back,
Love your card, this is one of my favourite of Mo's images, gorgeous colouring and fabulous papers.
hugs Heather xx

Michele Roos said...

Such an adorable card Marie. Love the image you've used and the papers also. Hugs Michele x