Thursday 19 August 2010

Some time for myself

It has been a wonderful day so far! The boys are at day care and I have been able to relax for the first time in ages! So lovely! I got into X-mas spirit again and used the simple sketch from Friday sketchers this week and combined it with DCD X-mas Club which has the them of poinsettia this week. First time in ages I've been able to play. The image is coloured with my not (so far) friendly Copic pens. The image is from LOTV. DP are from Dovecraft and the flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts. I just replace the middle of them with golden pearls instead of the yellow middle they had.

Thanks for looking and a wonderful day!

Hugs,
Marie

3 comments:

Trisha said...

Hi Marie!What a beautiful creation! Love the LOTV image, the DPS and the pointsettias. Thanks for playing at DCD Christmas Challenge!! Swing by my site if you're interested in some blog candy! xoxo Trisha

Lori said...

I love the sheet music and this cute caroling image, great poinsettias too, thanks for joining Die Cut Dreams Christmas Challenge!

Karen said...

Hi Marie, this is really lovely, I've just bought this stamp! thanks for joining us at DCD Christmas Club.
xx