Thursday 16 September 2010

The long going challenge at Altheas Mix

I guess I've been in this Altheas Mix Christmas Challenge for about four weeks now or so. And all cards made are very unusal styles for me. But after giving it a bit of a chance how to speak I really enjoy making this kind of cards as well with out any colouring. This weeks challenge is brown and white by the way.

The card for today is made with a Christmas tree from Marianne Design (a die cutting stencil) some (fake) craft card from pinkpretticoat, swirly christmas stamps from Whiff of Joy, some snow flowersoft and some half pearls. Some white Basil cardstock and a white gel pen to finish eveything of and I'm done. And in good time this week. Not last minute as the other weeks. My mojo seems to be coming back and it's wonderful!

Take care and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Marie

7 comments:

Annelie said...

Wow, det här var riktigt snyggt du!!
Vilken kul idé!
Skönt att du kan njuta av helgen nu då ;) Själv är jag absolut inte färdig med mitt kort, måste ta tag i det idag då jag åker till Sthlm i helgen...
Kramis!

Lia said...

stunning card I love the way you used the trees on your card
hugs Lia

Tiina said...

Hej!
Superläckert kort, blev sugen på pepparkakor när jag såg kortet!

Annelie said...

Grattis, vad kul att du vann, jag tokgillar verkligen det här kortet!
Kram!

onkis said...

Fint kort och grattis till din vinst.

Heather said...

A stunning card Marie, I love the simplicity of it and beautiful trees and details.
I think I shall be having a look at the faux craft card from Pink Petticoat as I can't get it here in Germany -thanks for that.
hugs Heather xx

snojbi said...

GRATTIS till vinsten