Monday 25 October 2010

Another little creation

Oh yes! I did make a bunch of these little boxes for the cat shelter the other week. I have shown two of them so far I think. Here comes no. 3. This is also made with DP from Donnas Bearly Mine Design. I am so in love with these DP. And I love to get them in to the right size already in the computer. Can't be any better!
For this I have also used a Hänglar image coloured with my promarkers. Some flowers made with a Marianne createable die and flowers and leafs from Wild Orchid Craft. Swirly stamps from Whiff of Joy. God Jul sentiment from Stämpelgården.
Have a wonderful Monday!

Hugs,
Marie

4 comments:

Heather said...

Hi Marie, hope your rheumatism isn't too bad now it's getting colder and damper.
Beautiful card, love your soft gentle colouring of the gorgeous hAnglar girl and such stunning details.
hugs Heather xx

Annelie said...

Oj vad du har varit flitig, så mycket fint!! Själv har jag haft lite mycket annat så jag går på riktig lågfart just nu, ja du vet ju hur det är.
Mycket generöst av dig att skänka dina alster till katthemmet :)
Ha en fortsatt fin vecka,
Kram Annelie

Annelie said...

Hej igen!
Du har något att hämta i min blogg!
Kram Annelie

Veronica said...

Hej och tack för att du blev följare till min lilla blogg.
Vad mycket fint du har på din sida..

Ha en skön kväll.

Veronica