Wednesday 13 October 2010

Just Magnolia - Everything in two

Morning to you all! Here comes another Magnolia X-mas from me. This time I've used two of the new Magnolia stamps from the new clubkit. Edwin and the candy cane had to work magic for me this time. They are coloured in distress inks, and DCWV paperstack has provided the DP this time. Two patterned papers, two charms, two pieces of string, two knots. So I guess I fullfill the criteria for this challenge at Just Magnolia this week.
Have a wonderful day, hopefully warmer than we have it here today so far. Only one degree outside today. Burrr.

Hugs,
Marie

2 comments:

Annelie said...

Jättefint Marie!
Har du maskat Edwin & polkagrisen alltså? Måste skaffa mig mer stämplar...kanske vore idé med såna här clubkit. Får undersöka saken!
Ha en fin dag,
Kramen Annelie

Susie Sugar said...

I just popped over to look at your Lovely blog Marie
Thank you for entering my DT Call for the Die cut Dreams Christmas Challenge good Luck and check back Saturday when I will be announcing my new Designer
Hugs Susie Sugar xx