Monday 11 October 2010

Magnolia Christmas time

So here comes a little more Christmas for you all to look at. :) Once again this little sweetheart from Magnolias christmas stamps from last year. Last week I did a card with her in pink this week I go for blue. :)

I have coloured her with distress inks, used DP from Bearly Mine Design. A stamp from Stempelglede (grunge flourish hearts) for the corners stamped in frayed burlap from Tim Holtz. A heart ribbon from Altheas Mix and my last embellishment is a die cut star in acetate that I have put some glitter stickles around in golden rod. The same colour that I've used on the other stars on the image. (I do hope that my ribbon counts as an embellishment)

With this card do I enter these challenges:
* Bah! Humbug! - Favourite cuties
* Die Cut Dream's X-mas challenge - 3 papers, 2 embellishments and one handpainted image.

Have a good evening! Now time for dinner and then some shopping for food!

Hugs,
Marie

8 comments:

starcyl said...

Love the colours you have chosen and she's such a sweetie. I do like the little star too.

Jenny x

Trisha said...

Such a sweet card! Love this Tilda image and the softness of your color choice! Thanks for playing at DCD Christmas Club! xox Trisha

Max said...

Very definitely cute and perfect for our challenge this week. Your acetate star and pretty heart ribbon are super additions. Thank you for sharing with us at Bah! Humbug!

Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx
Max's Craft Creations
Bah! Humbug! Challenges DT

Annelie said...

Jättefint i blått med Marie!
Stjärnan var en kul detalj, det måste jag komma ihåg att testa.
Ha det gott,
Kramen Annelie

Irene said...

What a fabulous card - it's gorgeous. I love your cool cool blues. What gorgeous heart ribbon and acetate star. Tilda is so sweet and just perfect for our challange.

Thank you so much for joining in our latest challange.

irene
Bah!Humbug!

chrissy xx said...

Oh!! It really is Gorgeous. LOve this Tilda she is such a sweetie. Thank you for joining us at Die cut Dreams Christmas Club.
Chrissyxx

Annie said...

ooooooooooooooooh those hearts are so perfect - a lovely card.
Ann xxx
Bah! Humbug! DT

Valerie said...

Cute card!