Tuesday 18 January 2011

Our second challenge over at Bearly Mines!

Never thought that two weeks could pass so quickly. We are already on our second challenge over at Bearly Mine Challenges. I am sure you want to join us. This week we have a reciepe to follow:

1 IMAGE
2 DESIGNER PAPERS
3 FLOWERS

Not so hard is it? So please come and join us in our game. We have some fabby prices up for grabs this time as well. Our sponsors this week is Peach Keen Stamps that offer one winner a $ 30 gift certificate, The paper shelter of 3 digis of winners choice and our lovely Donna at Bearly Mine offer one lucky winner two digisets of winners choice. Well worth playing for isn't it?





My card is made with one of the lovely images from The Paper Shelter and the Bearly Mine papers I've used is from one of the newest sets called Cheeky Days. Love the colours in those papers. "Little Sylvie" from the Paper Shelter is coloured with my copics and promarker pens. The look a little washed out here on my blop. I need to have a talk to my printer about that. In other words, I must have done something with the settings. :) Flowers are all from Wild Orchid craft and so are the hear pins. Swirls are made with a Marianne Creatable. Brads from Papermania. The butterflies that are stamped is made with a tiny prima stamp. And the fabric butterfly comes from Altheas Mix. Have almost ran out of them by now. :(


With this I leave you for today. I will try to get a better picture of my card later on as soon as the weather is a tiny bit better. Then you'll see that it's a least a little bit brighter than this.  So I leave you now so you can head of to your crafting table and start making a lovely entry for our challenge this time. Take care and enjoy your crafting time!

Love n hugs,
Marie

7 comments:

Lia said...

wonderful card Marie I love the stamp and the clean colors.
I've also love your blog LO
hugs Lia

Nannieflash said...

Hi Marie, stunning card I do love your image and your colouring is beautiful. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxxxx

Bella´s Bastelecke said...

A gorgeous card, that image is soo cute - and I love the colours you have used...............

Hugs
Judith

Doreen said...

Such a gorgeous card Marie.I love the image and you have coloured her beautifully.xxx

Debs said...

Lovely card, I like the way you've inked the heart border.
Hugs Debs

Maria Moorhouse said...

Hiya, i just popped over to catch up on your blog as i have not been this week yet,some lovely new work!

Happy crafting!
Maria x

Bella´s Bastelecke said...

Hi Marie pop over to my blog there is something for you.xxx

Hugs
Judith