Wednesday 9 March 2011

A new challenge over at For Fun again...

... and this week we are all inspired by spring! Sun, flowers, how about some heat? Just bring it on-we all would be very happy! We are sponsored this week by the lovely Sweet and Sassy designs. Be sure to pop over to them and look at their store. Just click the image.

For my card this week, I have used this little sweetheart for my main focos on the card. DP was ready to go as I should have used them to another card, but changed my minde when almost done. All papers are from Bearly Mine Design. My flowers are made with retro punches in two different sizes, and a McGill punch. Have also used a clear spica pen to add some sparkel on the flower. The other flowers has taken a shower in tattered angel spray in the old lace colour.


Be sure to check back later for another post today as it also time for The PaperShelter Challenges.

Love n hugs
Marie

No comments: