Friday 1 July 2011

I still have a bunch of unshown cards...

...and while I still remember which ones they are, I love to share one with you today. This one is one of the cards I made for my boy's teachers. Since I plan to enter the card to the challenge over at Just Magnolia, just hänglar Stänglar and they have and open theme with the option shabby chick, I thought this card will do. No shabby chick as I have used far to bright clean colours for that. :)


I have paired up Tilda celebrating Midsummer with an old strawberry image that I adore. There is nothing that says Midsummar as those lovely berries. It's coloured with distress inks. The DP are from Maja Design "Lantliv". Flowers from wild Orchid crafts and pearls from BunnyZon as always. A die-namic border die as also used. I so love that one. Magnolia heart swirl is also on there somewhere. Strawberrie charm from Pagoni.

Well this is it for now. See you around!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges
Just Magnolia, Just hänglar - Anything goes with option Shabby Chick
Craft us crazy - Red white blue /summer

9 comments:

Lia said...

wonderful card marie I love the stamps and the colors
hugs Lia

Bella´s Bastelecke said...

A very cute card......a very nice colors.....

Hugs
Judith

RoseC said...

Marie, your Tilda looks fabulous with that strawberry background on this great card! Your choice of papers and colors make this a beautiful summer card. What teacher wouldn't love to receive this?!?!?! ~ Rose

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie, this is just gorgeous I love the image and your colours are fab, thanks for joining us at JM/HS this week, hugs pops x

Anne H. said...

Your card is wonderful!
An adorable image and beautiful flowers.
Thanks for joining us this week at JM/HS.
Anne

Annelie said...

Väldigt fint kort!!
Men hallå! Bort med det dåliga samvetet, det har vi alldeles för mycket av ändå!! & du med din kreativitet kommer både ifatt & går om på nolltid det vet jag!
Men klart att det vore kul om du hängde på julkortsutmaningen men det hinner du som sagt vartefter :)
Däremot så får du hålla utkik i nästa vecka, då ska jag hålla i min allra första utmaning, vore kul om du hängde på :)
Ha det bäst!
Kramen Annelie

Minna said...

So beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Deep Ocean Challenge.
Hugs,Minna

Nannieflash said...

Hi Marie what a gorgeous card those blues are really beautiful. hugs Shirleyxxxx

Geneviève aka Muscade said...

Great card! Thanks for playing with us at Craft Us Crazy!