Tuesday 16 August 2011

Bling it on at Bearly Mine's

Another two weeks has passed and it's time for a new challenge for you all over at Bearly Mine Challenges. This time it's really nice and easy as the theme is Bling it on!


For my card this time I made it really easy for me as my hands is on vacation. Well that how it feels anyway. Having trouble to get in touch with my left arm and hand but it's there, I can see it! LoL I used one of the lovely papers from the Christmas Frolics digi sets and I just needed this one as it looks as it has many different designs on it. Perfect! I combinded it with some red ribbon and a few die cuts to get the card a little lighter. I back the sweet Lenny on gold card and added some gemstones in his tree to really let it bling! A few flowers from Prima, Wild Orchid, Kort och gotd and I am roses. Some pearls from Bunny Zoe and I was done. Lenny also got a tiny bit of flower soft on his clothers. Nice and fluffy.

So very easy this week, but I still hope you can get some inspiration from it. Until next time, I look forward to see what you come up with over at the BMC challenges. Oh, by the way my lovely friend Lenny here is from the Stamp Fairy and he has a whole bunch of lovely friends as well. Check them all out over at the Stamp Fairy. This week as well we have lots of lovely prizes up for grabs. How about all of this?

 LOTV - $10 Gift Certificate


Bearly Mine Designs - 2 Digi Sets of the Winner's choice


Stamp Fairy - 2 digi's of the Winner's choice


The Paper Shelter - £15 Gift Certificate

Love n hugs
Marie

4 comments:

Nannieflash said...

Hi Marie, stunning card and I love all your gorgeous colouring and embellishments. hugs Shirleyxx

Bella´s Bastelecke said...

I love this image :) Your card is amazing.....

Hugs
Judith

Laney said...

fabulous card Marie!! the image is too cute!!
hugs
laney

coldwaters2 said...

This is so beautiful Marie, love the papers, design and that adorable image.
Hugs
Lorraine x