Saturday 27 August 2011

Christmas in August

25 degree Celisius outside and I am making Christmas cards. Feels a bit off, but hey that jolly wonderful time of the year is soon here. Believe it or not. :) I would love to enter this card to the challenge over at Craft us crazy with the theme of Anything goes and over at the Bah! Humbug! the theme is One for the girls.

For this card I have used one of my first stamps from SugarNellie. She's a real doll, she's one of those I never get tired of. Just like it should be. My designer papers is from Bearly Mine design. Love this colour combo.

Flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts, pearls from BunnyZoe and for some sparkle snowflakes make with different punches in silver mirri board. The sketch the card is based on is from the last weeks challenge over at the sugarbowl. I just didn't have the time to get it posted.

Love n hugs
Marie

8 comments:

Annelie said...

Ett supergulligt julkort i härlig färgkombo!
Kram Annelie

maria said...

Åh så fint =) Underbara varma färger fast med vintrig känsla. Snyggt!!

Nannieflash said...

Hi Marie that is gorgeous love your colouring and your layout is fabulous. hugs Shirleyxx

Kathyk said...

Delightful Girlie Christmas card

Kathyk

Annie said...

Oh my goodness so many fabulous entries at Bah! Humbug! this week and I'm struggling to comment due to three really long days at work plus I'm trying to get the house decent as I have a friend coming to stay tomorrow. Please forgive me for putting a copy and pasted message to everyone. I have looked at your card and as usual it's just super cute.
Have a good week.
Love from Ann
Bah! Humbug! DT

Anonymous said...

such a beautiful card. I love everything about it...
I am your newest follower... Would love if you would stop by my blog.
Celeste
www.touchedbyabutterfly.blogspot.com

DonnaMundinger said...

So very sweet! Love the colors and gorgeous flowers. Thanks for joining the Humbuggers this week. xxD

Ruth said...

I love the soft colors and roses down the side.