Wednesday 24 August 2011

It's Wendsday again, and it's double posting again

So first off is the For Fun Challenges. This week we are going Back to school and we do that with the lovely people over at Digi Doodles. The prize is a $10 gift certificate to spend in their store. Great isn't it? I for sure think so.


For my card this week I have use the image Day dreamer as I kind of use to do that when I got bored in school. Didn't we all? - smile - She's coloured with promarkers and the designer papers this week is from Prima. I don't remember the pads name at the moment. The flowers is from the same range and the roses is from Kort & Godt. I have used some golden rod (stickles) on the dp to make it a little sparkly, it gave the whole thing some more dimension. The butterflies are cut from left over papers. (Sorry about my picure, the cam battery died on me again.)


I really hope to see you over at For Fun this week.

With love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card
Party Time Tuesdays - Back to school

3 comments:

sallysbitz2 said...

Both your cards are gorgeous Marie x

hugs sally x
sallysbitz.blogspot.com

paige said...

Pretty card! love the angled layers - nice layout! Thanks for joining us at PTT!

Mary G. said...

Very pretty! Beautifully done! Thanks for playing along with us at Party Time Tuesdays!