Monday 26 September 2011

Another one for the PFP

Hi and hello! Made another card this night. Yes, had one of those again. So tired of the pain at this moment, but it's good that I get my X-mas cards done. Nothing bad that hasn't got any good with it...

This card was headed for the bin late last night since I got a little help from a four leged friend of mine. He is feeling very sorry for himself at the moment as he has to have a collar on since he had surgery a few days back. He has some strange allergy and get cortisone injections which makes his skin very thin. So it doesn't need much for him to "break" and that happed a few days ago. Now we have to take him back to the wet as we found another wound just not as big. So he wanted attension last night and when he didn't get it fast enough he placed himself on the card which was not dry. There fore I have gone wild with my flowers, to cover up some of the mess. :) Oh well!

The image is from Sugarnellie, flowers from WOC, the little angel from Altheas Mix, golden heart from Pagoni and he, the lovely St. Nick is coloured with my normal promarkers. Of course this card goes into the challenge of PFP as I have used Micheles lovely sketch for the card.

With love n hugs
Marie

2 comments:

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Marie, what a gorgeous card. I love the image and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for joining in with our sketch challenge over at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

Emma said...

A beautiful card Marie, gorgeous image and embellies.
Thanks for joining us at Passion For Promarkers.
Hugs Emma x