Friday 21 October 2011

Christmas time again

Another X-mas card coming your way. It's like I can't help myself, but I do have a goal with all these X-mas cards. I need a bunch for about 35 myself and then I kind of sold 50 before they were even made. That means I need to keep busy. I don't even dare to count how many I got so far. Affraid of the answer. :)

OK then, my card: my image from Lili of the Valley. Looooveeee to colour this little bear. So much fun, a fairly quick. And how needs quick? Yepp! That would be me. I followed the sketch from Pink Ink Sketches as they are really lovely to work with.

I used some old designer papers from Dovecraft and some ribbon I bought from Panduro a few years ago. Why I tell this? The ABC Christmas Challenge has the theme of Use old stash and so I have. Both in the papers and the stamp as it is from last years Christmas collection from LOTV.

I made the flowers with the new helle.... somthing flowers and it's a new die from Magnolia. They are so cute. I have also used poinsenta die from Marianne under the helle-flowers. Pearls from BunnyZoe as usual.

Now time for some TV again and some colouring...Need to keep busy! :)

Love n hugs
Marie

5 comments:

Lia said...

wonderful and sweet card marie I love the bear and the Lo is super
hugs Lia

Cheryl Valadez said...

Hi Marie! Wow! That's a lot of Christmas cards...lol! I would never be able to get through even half that amount :D You go, grrl! Love this sweet little bear. What a super cute card! Hugz, Cheryl

Nannieflash said...

Oh Marie that is gorgeous love your papers, colouring and papers. hugs Shirleyxx

Caroljenks said...

This is just gorgeous! I love the detail you've added on the edges of your pieces - I'm going to have have fun trailing through your blog to find out what it is!!!

Sorry I'm soooooo late with my comments this time round - tut, tut! Thanks for joining in with us over at ABC Christmas Challenge.

Carol x

Carissa said...

Adorable Card. Thanks for joining us on the ABC Christmas challenge. Carissa :)