Thursday 13 October 2011

A happy birthday

A good evening to you all. I'm back with a quite simple card that I made the other day. As always my mum askes for a card in good time. Plenty of time to figure out what to do, NOT! Two days this time, drives me a little nuts but hey it's my mum. :)

One of my uncles turns 70 years old on Sunday. Can't believe that! He does not look a day older than 50. It's like that when you keep fit and keep your mind working I guess. One way he keeps fit is when he plays golf that's why the theme is golfing. The image comes from Mo's digital pencil and is coloured with my letraset family once again. May be I should use all those distress inks I've got before they dry out? LoL

Not much of decorations here. Not the style of my uncle. I have used a few cardcraft cand just because they reminded me of golf balls. I followed the sketch from Sweet sketch Saturday as it was a good fit for my golfing theme.

No with high speed to the bed before my new meds kicks in. It totally knocks me out for now, hope it gets better when I'm more used to it. But for now, I enjoy being able to sleep for a loooong time. :)

 Love n hugs
Marie


Southern girls Challenge -  For a boy / Man
Sweet Stop Sketches - sketch

4 comments:

Lia said...

dear marie
congrats with the birthday f your uncle, your card is great just for a man, I love also the stamp and the papers
big hugs Lia

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a fun card Marie. Love that image and the papers. Perfect masculine card. Thanks for joining us at The Sweet Stop this week. :o)

maria said...

Vilket roligt kort =) Härliga papper du använt.

Ja...visst är det kul att ha tid på sig =)) Men lite kul med utmaningen oxå.

Trevlig helg!!

Cheryl Valadez said...

Hi Marie! What a terrific masculine birthday card! Your uncle is going to love this. Manly cards are challenging for me, so I really appreciate how inspiring this one is. Hugz, Cheryl