Wednesday 5 October 2011

Hello again!

It's time for a new challenge over at the Paper Shelter and what's it all about you wonder? Curious hey? We are going for the theme of Halloween this week. OK, not my favourite holiday of the year and I don't celebrate it at all. I'm not much for scary things at all, I don't even like high speed. LoL But with these cuties from the PaperShelter it's very easy to make a halloween card, even for me.


I have used the little cutie Bewitched Night. I totally adore this little cutie and she was such a joy to colour as well. There is as with all the images from the PaperShelter also a pre coloured  version available for all you that don't have the time to colour it. My little witch is paired up with some freebee papers from Bearly Mine design.

As always you have the chance of winning a voucher worth $20 if you use one of the PaperShelter images in the challenge. News for this challenge is, if you use any other brand you have a chance of winning THREE digis of your own choise. How lovely isn't that?

OK people, time to start creating. Have a wonderful day and see you over at the Shelter!

Love n hugs
Marie


Challenges for this card
I love Promarkers - Spooky!
The Pink Elephant- Trick or treat

9 comments:

Tracey said...

Wonderful card Marie & I love the cute cat charm :)
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Bella´s Bastelecke said...

I love this image :) Your card is amazing.

Hugs
Judith

xxxtglxxx said...

This is such a cutie! :) Love the image and the soft colours, its perfect for our spooky theme!

Thanks so much for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week,

hugs

xxalisonxx

Marjorie said...

This card is gorgeous hun, and your cards are all so beautiful, Thank you for leaving such kind comments on my blog and becoming a follower, I am thrilled that you like some of my cards.
Big hugs,
Marjorie
xx

Karen said...

Awwww sooooo cute Marie, love your BPs too, thanks for joining us at I ♥ proMarkers.
xx

Joy said...

this is fabulous, thanks for playing with The Pink Elephant: Trick or Treat challenge! Joy DT

Joy said...

this is fabulous, thanks for playing with The Pink Elephant: Trick or Treat challenge! Joy DT

Tracey Manderson said...

Gorgeous Marie,another fantastic card. The papers turned out fantastic, didnt they!!
Hugs
Tracey

Frances said...

Cute card! Great coloring!!! Thank you for joining us at The Pink Elephant!!!! :)hugs, Frances.