Monday 3 October 2011

Just made it!

Strange day today. Feels like I've got tons done and at the same time absolutly nothing. I have wanted to take part in the Passion for Promarkers challenge the whole week and I just managed to finish my card. The pic is a bit strange since it's dark around here now and my flash refuses to work... Oh well, hopefully you can see what it is at least. Thought I post it in the LOTV challenge as well with the theme of Button it! The theme over at PFP is Planes, trains and automobiles!
So I have used one of my dear LOTV images together with some DP from Basic grey that is perfect for transport cards. For embellishments, just a few die cut stars and a few buttons.

Enjoy the rest of the day!

Love n hugs
Marie



5 comments:

Lia said...

wonderful card marie I love the stamp and great coloring
hugs Lia

Tracy said...

Fabulous card Marie. Thanks for joining us at PfP this week for my challenge, good luck.
Tracy x

Anja´s kortkreasjoner said...

Så utrolig stilig kort. Tusen takk for at du deltar hos oss i PfP denne uken.
klem, Anja

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Gorgeous card, love your main image and the background papers you have chosen
Lindsay xx

Daisychain said...

Thank you for joining us this week at LOTV with this gorgeous card. Hugs Christine x