Monday 10 October 2011

Last minute again

Hi and hello! Just got back from my MIR and a little trip to a store that makes and sell ceramics. Tons of lovely stuff there. Good to go there and look without the kids. Relaxing, and I am so happy these exams are over with now. Hate going into that X-ray mashine. Now I just have to find out what is wrong with this back of mine. :)

So over at Passion for Promarkers the theme is to alter something, and it should not be square. I took an old lamp shade for a tea light and fixed it up for the coming season. As I want to take part in the LOTV challenge this week as well, with the theme Let it snow, I used one of the cute teddies out in the snow and some snow flake designer paper from the supermarket. Yepp!  I know, super market of all places, the paper is single sided and I really wanted that and it's not to thick either. Some wooden snowflakes from BunnyZoe and roses from WOC is my decorations together with a piece of lace. I've got to teddy bears on the lamp shade and to "fields" with snow flakes on them.

Love n hugs
Marie



4 comments:

Trina said...

Very cute!

Nannieflash said...

Wow Marie what a clever lampshade, love your colouring and design. hugs Shirleyxxx

Debs said...

what a fab idea Marie :0)..thanks for sharing with us at PFP..hugs Debs x

Anne said...

Really clever Marie, it's lovely to see something a bit different. Thanks for joining us in the Lili of the Valley challenge this week ...good luck!