Monday 24 October 2011

Late Monday afternoon...

...and I wonder where the day has gone? It was here just a second ago. Some days just disappear on me. Wonder how that can be? LoL

Made another card the other night. Yepp! Not much sleep this night either, new doctors appointment on Friday. Hope there is some other med I can try instead of this yurrky one.


This time I've made a card with one of the new Sweet Christmas Dreams stamps from Magnolia. Decided to go with a back ground stamp this time. Was in the mood for some brown but ended up using more orange browns than the pure brown ones. Don't ask me why. That happens when you make cards late at night. The theme over at Passion for Promarkers this week is stars so I enter my card there. DP are from Bearly Mine's Christmas Dreams. Flowers from Wild Orchid Craft and Joanna Sheen. Rest of the decos from my stash.

Love n hugs
Marie

3 comments:

tiggertastic said...

what a lovely magical feel to this card

sarah x

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Marie, what a gorgeous card. I love the image and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

Chris said...

Beautiful Marie and I love your colouring of the Christmas entrance, it's gorgeous. Hope you got your medicine changed and are OK. Hugs, Chris x