Thursday 20 October 2011

A Magnolia card for a birthday boy

Hi there! Sitting here while the kids are toring the house down. It sounds like it anyway. Promissed them a surprise if they could leave me alone for as long as it takes me to finish this off. At the moment it doesn't sound so good. Home alone with the little monsters until Sunday when my partner in "crime" gets back home from a buisness trip. At the moment if feels like he will be gone forever. Of corse my bXXXXX body woun't play fair with me either, so on top of being alone, I have pain that I don't even wish for my worst enemy.
 The insides upper part of the card.

So as my olders is going to a five year olds birthday party on Sunday and W didn't want to make the card this time I have spend the day working with it between contacting doctors of all kinds.

Here is the inside that will be completed with a white circle to write on, when I have figured out what to write. A few days left to do that. :)
Have used soccer Edwin and the goal scenery from the Winner takes it all collection. Coloured the little guy in the local teams colours. Used the Magnolia soccer designer paper together with another green one that is abit older. Raised the laces inside the card, but made them flat outside not to take the focos from the main image. And I kind of needed the space. :) Now I just need to write down the birthday greeting and maybe add another "5" on the inside. I play along with the Just Magnolia Hänglar challenges witch is distressing this week and at the TOMIC challenge the theme is set to sporty + a sketch. Thanks for that theme, I had a hard time trying to figure out what to do for one the best buddies in W's life at this point.

Love n hugs
Marie

3 comments:

Camilla said...

Kortet ditt er superflott!! Herlig motiv, og flotte farger! Perfekt til en fotballinteressert gutt!
Håper du føler deg bedre snart og at ungene er snille med deg:)
Klem, Camilla

Camilla said...

..og glemte helt å takke for at du er med i utfordringen hos TOMIC denne uken!
Klem!

Tina46 Kreativblog said...

wonderful Boy Card Marie !! Thanks for joining Tomic this week.
big hugs
Tina