Tuesday 18 October 2011

More Christmas, are you bored yet? :)

Ok, officially only 41 more makes for my Christmas card order. How can speed this up? Oh well, I just smile and keep enjoying what I do. The only way to get there I guess. If I am luck I've got an older bunch stored away.

This card is made using one of the new Tilda pads. Christmas house is it called. Tons of red and pink in this one. New for this time seems to be that the little motives is precut and you just have to push them out to much joy for my kids. Had to stop them doing that before they went too far.

I have added some stickles, pearls and a few tied bows to the design and I followed the lovely sketch from Come and get it Challenges.

Now dinner and then some shopping for food. Have to get it done before my partner goes to way before the weekend.

Love n hugs
Marie


Challenges for this card
Come and get it Challenges - Sketch (A lovely one)
KB Challenges - Anything goes
Christmas inspiration - Die Cuts or punches (the image is die cut, and the squares are also die cuts)



5 comments:

Lia said...

sweet card marie I love the papers
hugs Lia

CARLA PREDIGER said...

Nice card.
Thanks for joining us at Chrtistmas Inspirations challenges.

maria said...

ojojoj...det behövs nog en hel del för att göra oss uttråkad. Det här är ju fantastiskt trevligt =)
Vilket härligt kort, jag älskar färgerna. Måste nog spana in det där Tildablocket jag oxå =)

Kram kram

Julie Temple said...

So cute...Love the DPs and tree with sparkles! Thanks for playing along with us at Come and Get It this week!

Julie

Jane said...

Pretty card, lovely papers and tree.