Monday 17 October 2011

A new Promarker card

It's Christmas critters theme over at Passion for Promarkers this week and just as usual I turn my card in late. :) Have spent the whole evening at the Vet's again with the cat. Took out some stitches, looked at some new wounds and got some med for him. Lots to do for the vet this evening so everything was delayed. And now I am tired as I have spent the whole day up on my feet. Doctors and physio therapist and what ever. And I really need to find a vinter jacket now. It starts to get chilly around here.


Now for my card, well it's a whole little bunch of them as they are not bigger than 10 cm or something like that. I need to make 50 cards for a friend and I have to keep to the clean and simple look. Don't want the cards to get too heavy either. So I used these cutie Rudolphs for my cards and some DP from Bearly Mine Designs. Love the look of this one.

Now I'll spend some time in the sofa and then my comfty bed. I am soo tired!

Love n hugs
Marie

2 comments:

Andie's Space said...

Hi Marie,
What a fab set of cards. They look wonderful. I don't envy you having to make 50 though! Thanks for joining us at Passion For Promarkers this week.
Hugs,
Andie xx

Heather said...

Woweee - that is a lot of cards I'm not sure I would have enough patience!! They are gorgeous, such fabulous designs and sweet images.
It is starting to bet very cold now in the evening here also so you start wrapping your self up well and look after that cat of you also!!!
hugs
Heather xx