Tuesday 4 October 2011

Wedding card

A little while ago my neighbour asked me to make them a card for wedding they would attened. I got it done and photographed but it's still unpublished here. Thought I do it now, what a bright gal I am! :)

I have used an image from Whiff of Joy and used it together with papers from Magnolia's wedding collection. Flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts and some are punched with an Eksuccess Punch. The image is coloured with Aquamarkers from Letraset.

Love n hugs
Marie


Challenges for this card:
Anything goes challenges - Die cuts or punches
Creative Card Crew - Easel card
Papertake weekly - Anything goes

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Thanks for joining our challenge at Anything Goes, so that we could admire your talents. Your easel card is beautiful! hugs Sharon

Sharon Caudle said...

Fantastic card! Thanks so much for joining in our birthday celebration at Papertake Weekly, and hope you join us again soon!
hugs, Sharon