Wednesday 9 November 2011

For Fun time again

Morning! It's mid week and it's time for a new challenge over at For Fun.We would like you to thank your military.  Let me tell you this is a really hard challenge when you live in Sweden. We hardly have any military to talk about as the politicians give them less money each year. On top of that this country is calling itself neutral. So with that in mind and nowere to send a military thank you, I made a thank you card that can be sent to anyone. So a thank you card it is. The sentiment says "Good friends make good times better and bad times easier. Thank you for being my friend!"

I kind of covered the whole card with roses around a heart made with spell binders. Then my boys came and thought it needed even more flower and on they went. They are very good at following the lines. :) A piece of lace and some liquid pearls and some half pearls and we was done. The designer paper is from Bearly Mine, and the digi set Paper Lace. The flowers is a mix from WOC and I am roses.

I hope you join in our challenge. If you like me don't have much of a military around, make a thank you card to someone that deserves it.

Love n hugs
Marie


Challenges for this card

1 comment:

Kathy D. said...

I'm glad you still did a card. I'm glad that I learned something because I had no clue that you didn't have a military. And I just love that your boys helped in making the card.