Tuesday 6 December 2011

It's Bearly Mine time again!

Hello people! Hope you have had a wonderful time since last. It's really good to be back again, but I am tired, really tired. Are in the middle of a rehab period at the hospital where I work out a couple of times each day. Yepp! More than once each day, no wonder that I sleep when I get back home.

Oh dear, I lost track of what I was doing here once again. Sorry, back to the challenge over at Bearly Mine Designs. This time we are doing "tis untraditional Christmas" meaning no red or greens. I cheated a tiny bit this time as there is some green in my card, but not too much I hope. LoL


The image is Warmth in the Winter by the PaperShelter. Love this image. The designer papers are from Bearly Mine Designs Christmas Swirls. My flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts. Sentiment stamp from Magnolia. Pearls from Bunny Zoe.

Our sponsors this time is these wonderful companies

 Bearly Mine Designs - 2 Digi sets of the Winner's Choice
 Delicious Doodles - 4 Digi's of the Winner's choice
 Teddy Bo - Teddy Bo Quintet

I do hope you join us for our Christmas adventures this two week long period.  You can never have too many Christmas cards can you?

Love n hugs
Marie

1 comment:

Nannieflash said...

Hi Marie, that is absolutely stunning I love your card layout and your beautiful colouring and flowers. hugs Shirleyxxxxx