Monday 5 March 2012

You rock!

Hello there!
Here comes a card that I thought I would enter to the I love Promarker challenge this week. A very simple card. Not many decorations at all. A Magnolia border and some reuse of the stars from the border. Nice and easy for a male card. 
The image is from Kenny K's and is coloured with my letraset family. The designer papers are a freebee from a mag some time ago.

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card
I love Promarkers - Sketch
The pink Elephant - Lets see those layers
Here comes the boys - Cartoon, super hero etc (Hope he is cartoonish enough)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

He's brilliant, Kenny K's cartoons are famous in the Craft world so he'll do fine! Thank you for playing at Here Come The Boys! Woo x

xxxtglxxx said...

Brilliant card - it looks awesome! :) Fabulous colours, papers and colouring too!

Thanks so much for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week,

hugs

xxalisonxx

WeirdCat said...

Fab card, great image, thanks for joining in with the sketch challenge at I♥Promarkers this week
Ruth xx

Teresa said...

Oh he's great and beautifully coloured too, thanks for joining us at Here come the Boys Super hero challenge, hope to see you again soon.
Hugs Teresa x

Sheri Gilson said...

Great card...love the fun image!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Pink Elephant this week!!
~Sheri