Tuesday 10 April 2012

A bearly Mine challenge

Hello and good morning! I am back again with a new card for you to look at. How many days in a row now? Three or four? Pretty well done by me. LoL

OK, since I am a bit in a hurry I try to keep it sweet and short. For this card I have used a Sarah Kay image. It's from a year or two back and don't remember it's name. It's coloured with my distress inks as I felt they are just standing there and looking at me with a desperate eye; use us, use us. So that's what I did. This little darling is paired up with some lovely papers from Bearly Mine Designs, just as it should be. The papers is from the set of Mini dots and Delicious Delight It's made for the new challenge we have there for you. Our theme is to Use fruit on your card. How is that for a challenge? I think you can get away with berries too but you better check the challenge blog. LoL


The card also has a "ribbon" from Bunny Zoes, a charm from Pagoni and flowers from Panduro and Wild Orchid Crafts. The sentiment came with some free stamps from a magazine a year or two ago. Finally put it to use. LoL

The prize up for grabs this week is 5 (five) digis from Whimsy Stamps. You get to choose what you want. How fab isn't that? Do you think I can get to play along?

So that's it from me for today. I hope you join us for our Tootie Fruitie challenge. I will be wonderful and fun to see what you can come up with.

There is also a design call going on over at the challenge blog starting today. Check it out here for more info.
Love n hugs

Marie

Ps: It's good to be back with the old English again. It felt really wired to write in Swedish here the last couple of days. But it was so much fun to take part in some Swedish challenges. It was a fun and lovely CC over at Scraplagret. I will for sure try to take part in these again. And I really should be doing more Nordic/Swedish challenges... Maybe some day...

Challenges for this card
Robyn's fetish Challenges - Anything goes
Drunken stampers - Let's see how Krafty you are. (Use kraft on your card)

6 comments:

Marjorie said...

This is just lovely hun, love the colours you have used and such gorgeous papers from Bearly mine..my printer is not working so well at the moment, but will check these out, love them!
Hope all is well with you, and you are managing your pain o.k.!
Hope you had a lovely Easter!
Take care..
Hugs, Marjorie
xx

Donna said...

Beautiful card!
Thanks for playing along with us at Drunken Stampers!

susan said...

Wonderful coloring for this image. Great papers and embellishments, too. Thanks for joining us at THE ROBYN'S FETISH CHALLENGE!

Anonymous said...

Great card! Love your layout and the colours you chose! I'm craving watermelon now! LOL

Thanks for playing with us at Drunken Stampers! :)

Hugs

~Spike

Hannelie said...

Beautiful card with wonderful coloring! so glad you shared it with us at Robyn's Fetish this week!
Hannelie

coldwaters2 said...

Awesome card Marie I adore your choice of papers and that image is super, a fantastic creation.
Hugs
Lorraine x