Wednesday 2 May 2012

Good morning!

Hello and welcome back! Cheerful right? I have finally managed to get a doctor to take a look at my knee and foot. I have to wait about a month but hey, they will even X-ray them both. Yeah! Only took me about a month to get them to understand that I have a leg that goes two ways. Uper part goes to the left, lower part is heading right. And in the end there is a foot that doesn't know where to go so that part doesn't want to go at all. Confusing for the poor foot!


We have a challenge for you over at For Fun as well. This week we are doing a colour challenge. So this week we want to see Blue, Green and Cream as you main colours. Stunning colour combo and really hard to find papers for. :) At least it was here til I found my Top Hat papers from NitWit Collections. Some stunning green and blue and some cream cardstock made it all come together. I hope you can manage to find some in your ever growing stash as well. Isn't it strange? You never have enough of crafting goodies. I know I don't and I am outgrowing my crafting room for sure. LoL Lucky for the there is always the digital stuff that I tent to use most anyway and I never run out of my favourite papers.

Oh well, I leave you with this and hope that you join us in our colour combo challenge.

Love n hugs
Marie


Challenges for this card,



3 comments:

Kathy D. said...

Another stunning card. Love the bright colors to this and the blue tulips just make me smile!

Lia said...

wonderful card marie I love the blue-green colors and great stamp
hugs Lia

Annelie said...

Ett riktigt vårigt & härligt kort, jättefint!
Men oj, så där kan du ju inte ha det, inte undra på att du har haft ont!?!
Kramen
Annelie