Wednesday 13 June 2012

My favourite bear

Good morning and hello! Hope you are doing fine today and enjoy your day. Sitting here really tired and very slow in movements. It's one of those days, but with some mind exercises I plan to change that after I have gotten this done. LoL Hopefully something will change. I will try to make this one a short post. I have been so chatty the last time that I need to keep quiet for a while. LoL

This card of mine features one of my favourite bears. He is so cute or is it a she. Doesn't really matter, it's cute! I have had this one coloured forever and I have another bunch still laying around. You never know when you need them. I find them good for card for kids in all ages and with two fellows going to parties all the time, you need these.


I have kept my card very simple this time. Just some card candy and a net ribbon as decoration. I have used a Basic Grey pad for my designer papers Max and Whiskers if I don't remember wrong. I love the colours in this pad and to make the card pop a bit I choose to put the paw printed paper what feels like up side down to me. Artistic freedom, isn't that what they call it? As always when it comes to digis my Letraset family has done the work for me.


Now this card is made for our new challenge over at the Paper Shelter and we have an easy one for you this time; Anything goes. I hope to see many of you joining us this week. It's such joy to see what you create, especially with our Paper Shelter images. As always we have our $20 voucher up for grabs if you use our images on your creation and if you don't you are still in the draw for three digis of your choice.

Love n hugs
Marie


Challenges for this card
Make it Monday - Always anything goes
Passion for Promarkers - Lots of Layers
Try it on Tuesday - Anything goes
Craft your Passion - Anything goes

17 comments:

Marjorie said...

Oh hunnie, this is gorgeous..beautiful papers and you have coloured this little bear so beautifully:)
You are doing fantastic..chin up..remember positive thoughts...that's what I am sending to you :)
Love and hugs,
Marjorie
xx

Karen Petitt said...

super cute card Marie, beautifully coloured, don't ever stop being chatty, it's one of the things that makes you you! finally found someone who has stamped and coloured images ready to make into cards etc - other crafters have been shocked when i've admitted that i've a batch of images ready to go! keep on going hun, sending you loads and loads of gentle hugs Karen x

Veronica Atanacio said...

So sweet! I love your card Marie! Thanks a lot for sharing!
HUGS!

Annelie said...

Å det var en riktig sötnöt..!
Härliga färger :)
Kramar Annelie

Michelle said...

Your card is so sweet. I like the colurs you used.
Thank you for playing with us at Craft your Passion.
LG Michelle

Mrs.B said...

A lovely card and such a sweet image.
Thanks for sharing with us at TioT
Avril

My name is Cindy said...

Lovely little card and you are right - he is a cute bear! Thank you so much for joining us at TioT, Cindy

Shirley-Anne said...

Really sweet card .Love the image and the layout .Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday

Heide said...

Just adorable! Saw you on MIM.
Hugs, Heide

Kasey ~ in Oz said...

Hi Marie, Just stopped in to tell you that this little card is so cute! Lovely image and I really like the design you've used.

I came over from your link at MIM. I'm #16 & #130 this week. I'd love it if you stopped by to check them out.

Cheers,
Kasey ~ in Oz

Nannieflash said...

Hi Marie, I didnt realise Id not been by to leave a comment, sorry about that have been busy with some samples. Wow what a gorgeous card I love this bear and your whole card design is just stunning. hugs Shirleyxxx

Milliesmarvels said...

Aww! He is really cute! Not surprised he is your favourite! Thanks for joining us at Passion for Promarkers this week.
Jane
x

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

What a sweet card with amazing color work!! ~ Blessings

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

oheidia said...

Hi Marie. I really love your bear card! The image used is so cute and your coloring is fab!!! Thanks for joining our challenge at PF

Anonymous said...

beautiful card lovely image tracy

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Marie, what a gorgeous card. I love the cute image and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for joining in with my "lots of layers" challenge over at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

Milliesmarvels said...

This is a fab card! Thanks for joining us for the Passion for Promarkers challenge this week!
Jane
x