Tuesday 3 July 2012

Time again

Hello there dear crafters, and other people that ended up here of some reason. It's time for some sharing again and since it's Tuesday and time for a new challenge over at the Bearly Mine challenges it's best I tell you about it. Our theme this week is Ribbons and bows. One ribbon, one bow you need to have them both, one or two that's fine, but it can't just be a ribbon, or just a bow. Both has to be there. And one other thing, lace does not do it this time.


I have made a card with a Magnolia stamp that I haven't used before so I guess it was about time to do that. I have actually made to simular cards with it as W. had a double birthday party to go to. Two of his friends at day care have their birthdays in the middle of the summer and not many are home so they put the party a bit early and in a school gym. They had tons of fun playing around there.


Back to the card. The sweet little Tilda is coloured with my Letraset family and the designer papers are from Bearly Mine's Petunia Parade. Such lovely papers to work with and the are brigth and lovely too. Some die cut flowers made with Magnolia dies and the lace to the right is also a Magnolia die. A little paint in the corners and a big brad with a pearl in the middle of the bow sets it all of. Inside the card I made a pocket for a gift certificate. This time we sent the kids to the movies. A flower to the left and an oval to write your greeting to the birthday girl.


Our sponsor for this challenge is the Paper Shelter were I have my other DT boss Veronica and Pedro. IWe have a wonderful gift voucher up for  grabs this week. Worth $ 20 and all to be spent in the TPS store that has some fabby looking images and paper packs that has come out on the market the last couple of weeks.

Sorry guys that I didn't use your images this time. My kid chose this one for his friend and I had a bit of lack of time so. Here I am with a Magnolia image instead. There will however hopefully be another Paper Shelter card coming up here soon.

So it's time for you to jump over to the Bearly Mine Challenge blog and take part in this fun challenge. I am expecting to see many of your cards there.

Love n hugs
Marie


Challenges for this card

5 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Marie
A gorgeous and beautiful card love the image and paper's are fabulous
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Laine said...

Hi Marie, Fabulous image and wonderful card. I love the colours you have used and the design details.
Hugs
Laine
X

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Marie this is simply beautiful I love the papers you have used and Tilda is amazing.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

Marie, this is gorgeous. Tilda certainly looks at home on this card. I hope she comes out to play a bit more. Best wishes, Kym xxx

Karen Petitt said...

gorgeous card Marie, love the papers - they are so pretty and ideal for distressing or clean and simple style too! Karen xx