Monday 3 September 2012

And so a new week begins

Evening to you all. Hope you have had a really good day. Here it has been ok, started off with snozzing a bit since my partner was home sick. He got up and gave the kids breakfast. I am so tired in the mornings as my sleeps are not too good, so I am very grateful for that. Then off on our bikes for kindergarten and school with the kids. Then some breakfast and then off to the gym for a work out with dear old mum. (But don't tell her that I called her old) LoL.

Now the kids are sleeping again and I have finished editing almost four hundred photos from 2010 and sent them of to the photo lab. They have a good offer with less than half prize at this moment. I am almost at 2012 with the kids photos now! Jiippiii! Never thought I get this far but who am I to give it up? I love watching my old photo albums and hope my kids will too one day.


And now to a card. This is another one of the summer cards for the teachers in the kindergarten. I have a few left to show, and since there is still a few summer challenges out there I thought I get one up tonight. This is a Fay Whittaker image coloured with distress inks. The designer papers are from Maja design. Charm comes from Bildmålarna if I'm not totally lost. A very simple card, just as it tends to be when you start way too late to create and you have many to make. :)

Anyway, this is all from me for today. Take care and enjoy what tomorrow brings!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card
Bunny Zoe - Summer
Card Mania - In the sea / at the beach
Make it Monday - Always anything goes
The Cutie Pie Challenges - No flowers

13 comments:

Ani said...

Gorgeous card! I love that little finishing touches you've added to it! Thank you for playing along at Card Mania Challenges! Ani

Julia said...

I saw your beautiful creation on Make It Monday and had to visit and take a closer look. Gorgeous! TFS!
My entries are: #13 and #53.
I would love to have you visit my blog!
Hugs,
Julia

Lisa xx said...

such a super card and what a great image to use! thank you for joining in with the cutie pies

Chris said...

Such a sweet card Marie! I love your colouring and the vintage look of the image. Gorgeous design too. Chris x

Faye said...

Fantastic card and colouring. I saw this on MIM..Faye

Unknown said...

Lovely card, thank you for joining at Card Mania Challenges!Hugs Iva :)

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

Such a lovely card with this sweet beach images so beautifully colored!! Love the nautical wheel trinket!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

kelly ledder said...

What a lovely card x

Sue Nicholson said...

Beautiful card and image, thanks for joining us at Cutie Pie no flowers challenge, good luck cheers Sue and Wendy xx

Karen Petitt said...

Gorgeous card Maria, you really have a lovely touch when using distress inks to colour - love it Karen x

Shelly Schmidt said...

Ahhhh seems like just yesterday when the kids were little....enjoy your days while they are at school! I love your card layout and papers and the sweet image- colored beautifully- esp love the Teddy Bear! Thanks for stopping by- fun to find new bloggers on MIM!

Mina said...

wow Maria what a beautiful vintage image, so beautifully coloured too...thanks for joining in with the Bunny Zoe's Crafts monthly challenge
Mina xxx

Cheryl said...

I love your vintage-feeling card!


I saw your card on MIM and had to drop by for a closer look.

Stop by my blog to check out my {Belated} Birthday Blog Candy!

--Cheryl--