Tuesday 18 December 2012

Another posting...

...I'm on the go here! One on Sunday and now it's Tuesday and I am not even feeling well. Not my joints this time. I have a b----y cold that won't give in and now I'm hard of hearing. It feels like I walk around and scream all the time, because I don't have a clue of how loud I speak. LoL

It's time for some celebration here at my blog, well we have "Winter Birthdays" as our theme over at the Bearly Mine Challenges this time and this challenge will go on for two weeks or so. That means we won't be back with a new challenge until 2013 and then will Shirley and her A team let us challenge again.

For my card have I used yet another image from the Paper Shelter and this one is called Snow angel. I didn't have time to use her for a Christmas card but she works well for winter birthdays as well. She is coloured with my Letraset family.


The design is fairly simple but looks like a lot of work have been done! My kind of card! LoL I found the sentiment stamp laying around my table and I don't have a clue from where it comes, probably Lili Of the Valley as they has tons of wonderful sentiment stamps. Just wish they would make them in Swedish. :) Flowers and berries are from WOC and Magnolia. Might be one or two flowers from I am Roses as well. The broad ribbon is from The Ribbon girls and the lace from Molly's Scrapbooking. And the designer papers are from Pastel Christmas from Bearly Mine Design. Gosh! I really have cloggy memorie at this time, more than usual that is. Let's say it is the fever speaking, ok and let us hope that it will pass quickly. As always I have used some stickles form Rangers and this time I went with some sparkly Silver and some frosted lace.

Our sponsor this week is Donna from Bearly Mine designs. She offers two digi sets of winner's Choice for all of you that plays with us this time around.

So now let's see all of those forgotten birthdays that do take place even during the Holiday season. I have a niece that decided that it would be good to have her birthday 1st of January. LoL I can't wait to come and see what you all create for this challenge.

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card
Make it Monday - Always anything goes
Passion for Promarkers - Use the word "happy" in your sentiment
Bunny Zoe Challenges - Celebration!
Fashionista Challenge - Winter
Paper Playtime Challenges - Winter fun


11 comments:

Nannieflash said...

Oh wow Marie one stunning and beautiful card, I love your flower arrangement in the bottom corner that is gorgeous. hugs Shirleyxxxx

Karen Petitt said...

gorgeous card, just in case you can't hear me hun, GORGEOUS CARD lol! love the different shades of blue and your colouring, as usual, is wonderful. fabulous emb's too.
hope that nasty cold disappears soon for you hun x

Donna Ellis said...

What a happy, lovely card! Such a sweet little image, creating her happy snow angels, and wonderful textures in the flowers, ribbons, and background papers.

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Marie this is so beautiful I adore that image so much she looks to be having so much fun, the colours, papers and design are so lovely. Marie I want to thank you for your lovely comment on my blog I would also like to wish you and your family a super Christmas and New Year.
hugs
lorraine x

pinky said...

What a cute, love the lace and ribbon too. Thanks for joining us at PFP and Happy Christmas.
Pinky

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

Wow, this card is simply amazing from your stunning color work to the gorgeous cluster!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

Nat said...

This is lovely Marie, fantastic colouring and I just love all the blue tones. Thanks for joining us at PFP.
Natx

Suzie's Card Den said...

Great wintery card just perfect for our challenge over at Fashionista.
Thank you for entering, good luck and we hope to see you again soon.
Hugs
Suzie xx

Shirley-Anne said...

Hi Marie, Love the layers and the delightful image along with fabulous embellishing . Thanks for sharing with us at Make it Monday
Shirley-Anne

Misty's said...

Hi Marie
I saw you on MIM and came to take a closer look. What a fantastic card for winter birthday. Love the image and your colouring in too.
Michaela xx

loz said...

Fabulous card and colors marie. Visiting from MIM..Loz