Friday 14 December 2012

Finally

With the flu going around the house again, second time in two weeks there has been a real lack of both crafting and energy here the last couple of weeks. This week has been mine and the youngest one together taking it quite calm. P. had it worst this time and my dear mum took care of him while I had to go to the hospital and to meet my physiotherapist. These was must do appointments, sick or not. Had an appointment with the dentist as well, and another meeting but that has to wait. Now I really hope that it will be calm here when it comes to illnesses as I am so fed up by them all!


So a little card I have made in between how to speak. The last one of my cards for W.'s teachers. Third time with miss Snow flake and I just love the image more and more. I went through my old stamps the other day when I couldn't sleep. And found a whole bunch of lovely stamps that is just forgotten there in the boxes. It's time to start using them again, and maybe one or two of the new ones that never has seen ink. LoL They are many, way too many and I don't think I have to buy any stamps next year and still be able to use new ones all the time. That's how many they are. LoL


Sorry back to my card. This is my grey and pink version of the same card and this time I used designer papers from Bearly Mine design. They come from the digiset called Christmas light. As always (nearly) the image is coloured with my Letraset family. Flowers from WOC and I am Roses. She is also popped up from the oval as she got a lovely paw print next to her from my dear helper Tage, one of my cats. Nothing a good pair of scissors could help me out with this time. LoL Tons of pearls in different sizes and a doily from Nellie Snellen. Ribbon from Joanna Sheen. by the way.

I think that is it! I wish you a wonderful evening and joyful weekend!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card
CRAFT challenge - Winter (my little miss is called Snowflake and is all dressed in winter clothes, hope I'm not pushing it here, in that case sorry)
Craft Us Crazy - Christmas / winter and favourit embellishment (flowers and glitter)
Nutcrafters challenges - Sparkle and bling, and lots of layers
TOSNG (The official Sugar Nellie group) / facebook- "Anything Christmassy"
Make it Monday - Always anything goes

5 comments:

Pink Dandelion said...

Super card. Thanks for joining us at Nutcrafters. Debs xx

Meihsia Liu said...

Hi, Marie, this is such a cute card. Love the beautiful image and soft colors. All the flower embellishments are awesome! Thank you so much for joining us at Make It Monday this week... :)

Karen Petitt said...

So beautiful - wonderfully coloured, great layout and beautiful details. Hope you are feeling better Marie - there are so many nasty bugs that do the rounds at this time of year. I'm trying to keep away from everyone else now that my cold has started to go - I really don't want to be ill at Xmas this year xx

Nannieflash said...

Hi Marie, oh wow that is beautiful love your image and your fabulous colouring and layout and embellishments. hugs Shirleyxx

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

Such a beautiful card with this sweet image and double clusters!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/