Monday 11 February 2013

A new week

Hi! Hope you're feeling better than me. Spitting headache so sitting here in the dark writing and trying not to feel stressed. Even took a bath that was so hot that I might be boiled by now. Early bed and hopefully it's gone tomorrow. It feels like a bad hangover or something, but the only thing I have taken is a pain killer the other day that totally knocked me out. Will not happen for a long time now. :)

So this week over at Passion for Promarkers they have the lovely challenge of "boys and their toys". I really wanted to join in that challenge. Coloured up and image but it didn't get any further than that. So I took a look in my file with unpublished cards and lucky for me I found a card that I made late last year and have not published yet. Some times you can get lucky, but now it's almost only Christmas cards left in that file. LoL


The image is from LOTV. Still my fave company for boy's images. They are just adorable. Of course it's coloured with my Letraset family. The designer papers are from My Mind's Eye maybe... It was quite a while since I made the card. Just a sentiment saying Happy Birthday in Swedish and a die cut border to add some decoration for the card. In the corners some card candi.

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card
Passion for Promarkers - Boys and their toys
Make it Monday - Always anything goes
The Crazy Challenge - Birthdays (This is a birthday card for a little guy turning 6)
Challenges 4 everybody - Always anything goes

10 comments:

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Marie, what a brilliant card. I love the image and your colouring is fab. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

Eileen said...

Awww sorry to read that you are having health problems again. Hope you feel better soon.
Love this LOTV image which you have coloured beautifully. Those papers you have used work so well with him. Great boys card
Eileen x

Unknown said...

This is a wonderful masculine card for a boy. Love the image and dp's you paired it with too. Hopefully you are feeling better now. :) Thanks for joining us at Make It Monday.

Desire Fourie said...

Love the colours and slanted layers.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

What an adorable card for a little boy! Fab papers and design. Just over from MIM for a closer look x

Joey said...

Hiya, lovely card, love this image and your great colour choice, saw you over on mim. Joey x

pinky said...

This is so so cute. Spotted it on MIM and what a better look. Love the big lettering and cute little image.

Karen Petitt said...

This is gorgeous hun. You are going through a really rough time like now and I hope it eases soon. I love LOTV images and only have a couple of the girlie images. But I do have four or five of the male images and I love them - they're perfect for boy and man and such fun to colour too! Hope you feel better soon hun Karen x

Michelle said...

What an amazing card! Your coloring is fantastic! I saw it on the Make it Monday site and I'm glad that I did! Have a great day! :)

Nannieflash said...

Oh wow Marie this is just stunning a really lovely card for a young man, your colour choice is just brilliant. hugs Shirleyxxxxx