Monday 27 May 2013

A second post for today

Hi again! Yeah, I know, I'm back again with a second card for today. I thought I get one more card into the passion for promarker challenges before it closes. Besides that I wanted to try getting my photoediting software to work, and it does! Whohoo! LoL

This is a really simple birthday card that I made the other day and the photo is horrible, but maybe you can pretend it's a good one? The card stock that looks yellow on the picture is acually cream and not that strange looking. I had to take the picture in really bad light so this is what I ended up with. The text sentiment is made with my grand dads old dynamo writer, it got a little shiny but it's black IRL. Some glossy accent on the goggles and the watch hanging from the neckless.


The doggy from Kenny K's is coloured with my Letraset family and the dp's is from a friend and I got them ages ago. Needed to find the proper image for the faux looking leather papers and all other fun stuff being in that little kit. I think I need to make another card with the same stuff different look fairy soon. Love the look of the doggy by the way. He is smashing! The sentiment says "Better late than never". My cousin's youngest son had his birthday about 10 days ago and I had everything prepared for it. Had made another card, but as I was running late because my youngest thought he would help opening the lottery tickets, I needed to go back to the store. Took a bit longer than I had planed, there for a new card.

Ok, it's time to get Philip's leg stretching done. He plays so much soccer during the days that we need to stretch him every night. And that his leg muscle are a bit short in this young age comes from the fact that he was born with club feet. So even more important do deal with it now. It's no fun but we don't tell him that and make a good thing about it instead. After all Messi, Zlatan, Robben and all the other big stars has to do the same when they have been working their magic. LoL Thank you for sports and a five year old who really loves it!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card
Passion for promarkers - Anything goes (entry 2)
Created with love challenges - Atleast 3 layers
Cup Cake Craft Challenges - Boys
Paper makeup Challenges - Anything goes
Songbird challenges - All creatures great and small
CAS on Sunday - Make it Masculine

12 comments:

Annelie said...

Men hallå vilken störtskön kille! En riktigt härlig kontrast till dina andra sötnosar som jag har kikat runt på en god stund här :)
KRAMAR Annelie

Ella's Design said...

Great card, Marie! Love that fab doggy image and your CAS design! Thanks for joining in with our Anniversary Challenge at Passion for Promarkers this week! Lisa x

Andie's Space said...

Hi Marie,
Another fabulous card. I love the image & simple card design. It looks wonderful. Thanks for joining us at Passion For Promarkers this week.
Hugs,
Andie xx

Chris Hanselman said...

Love the dog. Thanks for joining our You Life me Up challenge at Created with Love Challenges.

~~Chris

Unknown said...

Very cute dogie. Thanks for playing with us at Created With Love Challenges this week.

Hugs,
Maria

K8 said...

Visst är det så, bättre sent än aldrig!! Gillar hunden med sina "tillbehör" han ser ut att ge allt!! Enkelt och superfint kort!! Tack för att du är med oss på Created Whit Love Challenge denna vecka, kramiz Kate (DT)

Anonymous said...

What a great card-such beautiful colouring and very masculine.Love how you used the leather effect paper and the glossy accents-such a great effect :)
Best wishes,Nessa xx

Pysselfröken said...

Hi hi, vilken härligt butter hund. Snygg färgläggning. Tack för att du tävlar hos PFP. Kram Frida

Karen Petitt said...

Hi Marie - well I really like this one. What a fab character he is, your colouring is fab and I love the glossy touches too. All the football stuff goes over my head but I hope the stretching helps your young lad Karen x

Unknown said...

åååh jisses vilket snyggt kort!!! Så himla snygg motiv!! Tusen tack för att du är med i min utmaning hos cupcake craft challenge denna vecka! Lycka till!

Cindy Groh said...

Cute. Love that image and how you used it in your card.

Miss Sophie scrappar said...

Vilket fint kort!!
Härligt motiv och färgerna passar så bra!!
Tack för att du deltar med detta kort hos Songbird Challenge
Lycka till!!

Sophie DT