Monday 15 July 2013

Monday...

... and it's so hot outside. Have been a good gal and went to a seminar even if I didn't have to, but it was an interesting subject this time. It was all about backs. And mine is causing so much trouble at the moment so I thought that I better go and learn some about it. However, not much news there. Hope the Friday seminar about the same thing will give more. LoL A little secrete to share, It was good to get out of the house alone for a change. :)

It's Monday and time for a new challenge over at Crafty Card Makers again. This period we are celebrating "birthdays". The crafty card makers blog is celebrating it's four year anniversery and we want to see what you come up with as birthday cards.


For a change I have not colored my image. Instead I have used lots of products from Pion Design. It's paired up with some girly stuff like feathers, pearls, charms, flowers etc. This card is for a lady turning 75 in the end of July and at the moment I try to figure out if I should make a box to it or not. The image is fairly big and the card is bigger than I usually make them. Have no matching envelope this time. :)

Oh well, I need to go and rest my back now, the headache is coming back and I slept really bad last night. So a little nap and I'll be ready for miniature golf later on. That is, if the kids behave like they should. :)

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card
CLP - Sketch
613 Avenue Create - Anything goes
Eclectic Ellapu Challenges - Flowers
The Kraftyhands Challenges - Pretty in Pink


9 comments:

coops said...

so beautiful marie.gorgeous pretty pink colours and I love your details and stunning image :D

xx coops xx

Elaine aka Ellapu said...

What a beautiful creation. Thanks for sharing with us Eclectics and hope to see you in future challenges.
Elaine aka Ellapu

Suze Bain said...

This is one beautiful card Marie, the paper and embellishments are gorgeous. xx

Andree said...

A fabulously pretty card and a lovely vintage image.
Thanks for joining in at Kraftyhands this month and good luck x

Anne said...

Nydelig kort, så vakkert motiv, og for noen lekre blomster. :)

Klem, Anne.

Anne said...

Og takk for at du deltar hos CLP! :)

Kim x said...

Fabulous card Marie, I'm sure that she will love it.
hugs Kimx

Crafting Vicky said...

This is so pretty and soft!!! Just love the great flowers you have added to this card.

Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Crafting Vicky

Paper Panda said...

So pretty, and I love all those flowers! Thanks for joining us at Kraftyhands.
Mandy x (KH DT)