Tuesday 5 November 2013

Geek week

Morning everyone! Hope life treats you kind. Feeling ok today, a bit tired but ready to get on with what ever the day brings.

Today it's Tuesday again and what does that mean? Oh yes! It's time for a new challenge over at Passion for Promarkers. A new fun theme called Geeks - images wearing glasses is what you get from us this week. A really fun theme with tons of charming inspiration from the team. You really should pop over to the PFP blog and check it out.

I've had this image from The Paper Shelter called Learning is fun coloured for a long time now and finally got to use her. I was looking for the right designe papers to  go with her. These ones used here is from Echo Park and the digital collection called Paper and Glue. There was even a dp having glasses on it. My lucky day! ;)

I used the latest sketch from Papertake Weekly as I liked it. My second creation with it. I would get lost without the lovely sketches out there. My image is of course coloured with my Letraset family. I kept the design really simple without any extra decorations. Only a few pearls to tie it all together somehow.

We have a sponsor for this challenge as well and that is our dear friends over at Letraset offering a 6-pack of flexmarkers for one lucky winner. I wouldn't mind that prize myself. :)

Ok then, see you back tomorrow when I have a new creation up for the Paper Shelter.

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card
Papertake weekly - Anything goes
Throught the craft room Door - Anything goes
Card Mania - Anything goes
Digi Make over Challenges - Lots of layers
Challenges 4 everybody - Anything goes

2 comments:

Ella's Design said...

Great card, Marie! Love the sweet image, fab dps and great layout! Hugs, Lisa x

coops said...

so stunning marie.i love your fab papers and colours and your image is gorgeous :D

xx coops xx