Tuesday 21 January 2014

Bow die or bow and die or...

Hi everyone! Hope you're having a good week so far. Spending the day at the hospital today, working out my new, well first hearing aid. Will be an intresting experience that I have no clue what that will lead to. Well, better hearing I hope. LoL Actually really nervous about this and how it will work out. Willl be a bit interesting to hear what people has to say as well. That's the good thing about blogging world, you don't need your ears. ;)

This is my second last week as a guest designer ower at Papertake Weekly. These three months has really passed by quickly. I still have one more to go then it's time for someone else to join this brillant team. But first my two last cards.

Well then, here it comes! For this week the theme of bow and dies are set. And if you are lucky enough you can always use a bow die, two in one how to speak, but I am not one of those lucky persons. So both a ribbon bow and a bunch of die cuts is what I have used for this card.


I have used one of the stunning images from Sugar Nellie and coloured her with my Letraset Markers and some prisma pencils for a little softer look. Then she is mounted on three different die cut circles made with spellbinder dies. The two top layers are mounted with form pads 1 mm. The second layer has a row of pearl string on it as I love the look of it. The designer paper is from Maja Design from about two years back. Love the summer feeling to this paper. Poppies happens to be my favourite flowers next to tulips and Gerbera flowers.

Tons of flowers, glitter glue and more pearls is used to decorate the card. The butterflies is made with a Doo hickey die from Magnolia. A hear and a butterfly charm is also used from my never ending stash of charms. The ribbon bow I placed on top for once with a few rose buds.

Hope you like it and come and play with us over at the Papertake Weekly challenges as well this week. There was some smashing entries last week and I can't wait to see what more you will come up with this week.

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card
Sugar bowl - Anything goes
Sugary Sunday (Facebook)- week 80, glitter, glitter everywhere...
Cardmania challenges - Anything goes
Incy Wincy Design challenges - Flower frenzy

5 comments:

Karen Petitt said...

Beautiful card huni! Such stunning colouring and the die cuts are so gorgeous. Good luck with your new gadget, lol, xx

Ella's Design said...

Hey, Marie! Hope all goes well at the hospital today and that you'll be soon hearing in full stereo sound! Love your sweet card with that gorgeous Sugar Nellie image, butterflies and pretty flowers! Hugs, Lisa x

coops said...

this is beautiful marie.i love your pretty details and colours and the image is gorgeous :D

xx coops xx

Cathy said...

This card is absolutel adorable. I love the image and your coloring is spectacular. I love everything about your wonderful creation.

Christine L said...

A fabulous card with stunning colouring.... thank you for sharing at The Sugar Bowl this time!

Christine x