Tuesday 14 January 2014

New year, New stash

Good afternoon, am back again for the second time today. Still not having the best of days, but I have spent the day at home doing my studying, and that has really been relaxing. Not having to go on that bus with the permanent delay. LoL I've been taking short breaks just sitting and looking throw the window and all the little birds flying by. And I don't have to worry about the cats hunting them down for dinner either, because they hate being outside in this weather with a few minus degrees. Something to be grateful about. I am also really grateful for all the loving friends I have out here in the blogging world that keeps cheering me on even when I don't have the time or energy to come back to see you. You are all the best!

So this is my second card of the day and it's for my guest designing spot over at Papertake Weekly. This weeks theme is set to "New year, New stash". That means you should use something new or something you never used or even a new technique. My new is the new paper pad and a new stamp from Bildmålarna.se. A whole bunch of lovely looking fairies to work with.

This darling is called Alva Feeling. Kind of appropriate don't you think? With all these strange emotions and energy drains I am going throw at the moment. I feel that it is something relaxing over this image, and I am pretty sure I will be using it soon again. I paired her up with the lovely green dp's that comes in the new paper pack. Also worth to have a look at. :)


To make some kind of card from all of this I used some creme coloured roses from WOC. Went heavy on the glitter glue. Used some of the fabby high quality ribbon that I got the other day from the Ribbongirls. A charm from either Bildmålarna or ROX stamps. A few die cut butterflies of different kind and I finished it all up with the little extra stamp I got from Bildmålarna. "I do believe in fairies". Love that little stamp.

Well this is all from me for today. I am now going back to my book and hope to get throw all the text I need to read at least once today. And then I got some tests to do for those chapters. So not up to it today, just want to sleep and start this week over. Need to hunt down the employment office as well to see where my papers are so I can keep on my fight with the union as well. Can it be that who makes me feel really bad and mean? LoL

Thanks for reading and looking at my second creation of the day! Do come and play with us in the "New year, New stuff" challenge. But before I hit the books again, I will do something for old me, look at a few scrapping videos from CHA...

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card

4 comments:

Annelie said...

Underbart fint kort!!
Kramen

coops said...

so stunning marie.your design is really beautiful and I love the adorable image :D

xx coops xx

♥Gemma♥ said...

Gorgeous card and thank you for stopping by mine and leaving such a sweet comment on my challenge card...
hugs and xxx
Gemma

Bridie said...

Oh what a stunner! I love the glitter on the roses

Thank you so much for leaving a lovely comment on my blog

Have a great day!

Hugs

Bridie@BGPayne Crafts