Tuesday 6 May 2014

Yummy food!

Morning! Welcome back to my quiet little corner of the world. I nearly didn't have any post for you today as almost didn't get my card over to the challenge blog. I fell a sleep and for a really long time. LoL It was a good nap but now I am totally lost as I didn't get much sleep last night. The fresh air took the best of me I think, I am not used to being out side as much as I have the last days. Lots of soccer going on for the kids at the moment. Practise and games. We loose but have fun anyway. Well, don't tell Willy that as he is a really sore loser. Well, on Saturday we're at it again. LoL

I am still not well, surprise, surprise! However, it seems like they might be on to something as I got treatment for astma last week and it looks like it might be helping. Still totally clogged in my nose and my eye are running. A bit hard to breath still, but a step forward as it feels. Can't believe that they (= the doctors) manage to find yet another new fresh diagnosis to give me. I think it's number 8 or something in that neighbourhood. At least it might explain all the colds and stuff I have been getting this year. Also cycling on my bike around 20 kms each day has broken down my very unused body and have added to the illnesses. Lets hope it turns around now. I am so tired of all this by now.

Ok, on to something more fun. We have a new challenge up for you today over at Passion for Promarkers. The theme set is "Yummy food". Fun and lots of great images to choose from when it comes to this subject. I didn't realize how many images had food in them before this challenge. There is tons of them!


So some images you just love to bits but don't know what to do with. This is one of those images. I don't remember when Veronica over at the Paper Shelter made this, the only thing I know is that I had yet to use it. It's called Yummy Lethal weapon. A perfect image for me who loves making meatballs. LoL I don't cook much at all, but I love making meat balls. Special flavour? Taco spices! All kids favourites and my brothers love them too. Always have to make them for our birthday parties here. So It might be me who uses the slingshot.

She is of course coloured with my Letraset markers and paired up with some great old designer papers from Magnolia Sweden. I have such big pile of Magnolia papers and I hardly ever use them. Isn't that sad? So I will try to use up some of all the old papers I have got, but to be honest, some I have no clue of why I bought...:)

I didn't use many decorations either, only some pearls and some never used dies from Doo Hickeys (Magnolia again). I even manage to find my silver paper that I have been so careful to save up as we don't have any scrapbooking store here in Kalmar anymore.


Ok finally we have a sponsor for this challenge as well. The kind people of is giving away one stamp to our lucky winner! How great isn't that? And don't forget to take a look at what all my lovely teamies has been up to. There is really some yummy cards for your inspiration over at the challenge blog!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card
Papertake weekly - Anything goes with option no dps
Digi chooseday - For the kids
Throught the craftroom door - Anything goes 
Crafting from the heart - Anything goes
Papermake up challenges -Anything goes

8 comments:

Ella's Design said...

Hey, Marie! I hope the doctors have got it right this time, though it sounds like you are suffering with hayfever too?! Hope you're feeling 100% soon! Can't believe you've been cycling 20k a day?! OMW, I don't think I could manage 2 these days - so unfit and I really should do something aout it...maybe tomorrow!?!
Love your fun food card with that brilliant Paper Shelter image! Sweet die cut knife and fork too! Hugs, Lisa x

Eve's Been Reading said...

Hi, what a great image for a boys card (or tomboy)! Lovely card, thanks for joining in with us at Digi Choosday Challenge!! Yvonne (DT)

Angela said...

Such a cute card Marie.... love that image. Great embellishments!!

coops said...

so stunning marie.i love this fantastic fun image and your design and colouring is gorgeous :D

xx coops xx

CraftygasheadZo said...

Fabulous make, perfect for our 'For the kids' theme over at Digi Choosday. Thanks for joining us. Take care Zo xx (DT)

Unknown said...

What a lovely project.Great colors. I love the fork and the knife! Great touch. Thanks for playing at Crafting from the heart. We hope to see you next time. Good luck.

Deonna B said...

Great Card! I love that image. Thank you for sharing your work with TTCRD this week.

Lou Mac said...

Heehee, such a cute card!
LOVE that image. The ladles for her knee pads are hilarious!
Thank you for rocking the theme this week. xx