Wednesday 25 June 2014

Travel the world

Morning! Second day in a row, I know... chocking! This time I am back with my card for the new challenge over at the Paper Shelter. And this weeks theme is "Travel the World". We are looking for cards that includes either a town, city, country, map, a way to travel and no a toy boat won't do it. The team has been brilliant when it comes to give inspiration for this challenge. Don't miss it over at the Paper Shelter's challenge blog.

As I am still struggling with life because of the panic attacks I suffer from during this time of the year, I decided to CAS this time and just enjoy the colouring part. And as I said the theme is "Travel the world" and I kind of went to Mexico! I love these happy little chaps that are playing and singing so loud that you can hear it even here in Kalmar. LoL


I went for colours of the Mexican flag wich is red, green and white with some fancy looking animal in the middle going in yellow and some other colours. I used some of my Christmas stash to make this card. Great recycling and a way to lower my stash a tiny bit. Some giant gemstones, a button and some twine is my decorations for this CAS card. There is also a bit of space where I can fit in a sentiment if I feel like it when I'm going to use the card. How clever am I? :)

Ok my friends, play with a TPS image and you have a chance of winning our gift voucher worth $30. Playing with another brand gives you the chance of winning three digis of your choice. Nice too. However it's always great to see what you come up with using our TPS images.

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card

6 comments:

Colette said...

Lovely card Marie, love the CAS layout, and fabulous colouring of the image, those guys are so cute, hugs, Colette xx

Nannieflash said...

Hi Marie, those two always make me laugh they look as if they are having such fun, I love the CAS design and your colour choice is spot on. Its stunning. I do hope you soon feel better you do seem to have lots of problems with the weather. hugs Shirleyxxxxxx

Marjorie said...

Wow! Marie this is fabulous, lovely image and you do CAS so well, clever girl lol!!..
Hope all is well with you hun... have a lovely evening:)
Hugs,
Marjorie x

Gail said...

This is wonderful and the colors are right on. Living in Phoenix, AZ which is close to the border, we have lots of Mexican food restaurants and see the guys dressed up like this walking around playing during dinner. If they find out it's your birthday, they make you wear this giant sombrero and sing at your table...you want to just slide under the booth from embarrassment. And it gets worse: they take a picture of you with the sombrero on. This card is PERFECT and now I've got the urge to go for Mexican food. Hugs, Gail

aussie aNNie said...

Awesome card Marie, love these two amegos, so cute...♥aNNie xx
The Journey is the Start

Dawn said...

Hee Hee! I love your little Mariachi Mexicans!
Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog & leave a sweet comment!
Hugs
Dawn xx