Wednesday 6 August 2014

Make it digital!

Hi and hello everyone! Here is a little news for today. We have a new challenge up and running over at the Paper Shelter. Our theme of the week is "Make it digital". That means you use a digital image, digital papers and or colour digital. Nice and easy I hope.

http://www.thepapershelter.com/

As always we have a gift voucher worth $30 up for grabs if you play with any TPS product. Playing with another brand gives you the chance of winning three (3) digis of your choice. 

Even if the theme is easy I am running late. At the moment I have a bad period and my fear of thunder has taken over my life for a while, (read days). Heavy thunder storms are passing the country (Sweden) and even if it's not as bad here in Kalmar, at least not when I write this. I feel very anxious and unsafe. I am actually shaking writing this and it's not even raining here at the moment. That's how bad and strange this phobia is. And yes, it is an illness for real. I think I can learn how to handle all the pain in the world but not this. So, so tired of this and the summer this year is a night mare for me.

Edited Wednesday eve...

How fun is this image? LoL I so love it and I tell you why. When I was a kid I used to live on a island on the Swedish West coast (live on the East coast now). We had a big house there with a balcony where we used to BBQ. And each and every time we did that, the sea gulls came from behind (from the roof) and snatched the hot dogs. I was only 7-9 years old but this is such a fun, clear memory for me and this image so brought it back. A good summer memory!


I have coloured with my Letraset Markers, used a few buttons, die cut clouds and a photo corner to give some details to the card. The sentiment is a freebee I got from Bildmålarna. Just love those little sentiments they have. Just need to find a good way to store every one I have from different places...

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card

6 comments:

coops said...

so gorgeous marie.fab fun image and your bright papers and colours are stunning ;D

xx coops xx

Nannieflash said...

Hi Marie, sorry for being a day late commenting, I had to have my retina lasered last night, Ive managed to tear a hole in it, now I have a blind spot and its driving me mad. Anyway love that Seagull is so like the ones in the UK they will steal your icecream or chips right out of your hand, its a stunning card and I love your colouring. hugs Shirleyxxxxxx

Colette said...

I love this Marie, beautifully coloured and great papers and layout, lovely story to go with it too, hugs, Colette xx

NicoleDesigns said...

Gorgeous as always Marie! xo Nikki

Bridie said...

Greta design, I love the bright summer colours

Thank you so much for leaving a lovely comment on my blog

Have a great day!!!

Hugs from

Bridie@BGPayne Crafts

Tracey said...

Hi Marie {waving} I hope you are well my friend.
What a gorgeous card this is so bright & summery - I love it!
Hugs
Tracey
xx