Tuesday 30 September 2014

Make it feminine

Morning to you! Hope you enjoy the lovely time of fall or spring where ever you are. Here it has been a few days with lots of winds but nice anyway. I love this time of the year. Nice and cosy. :)

So it's posting week here on my blog again. Time goes by so quickly don't you think? We start off with the first card of the week, being made for the fun challenge over at Passion for Promarkers. The theme is set to "make it feminine". That means that we want to see all things girly, not that hard right?

I almost always making cute cards. This time I went the other way, well not a nasty look but a more adult style. I have used a stamp from Stempel Glede and the set "Vintage garden". I have coloured it with aqua markers from Letraset this time as I was going for a softer style. Overdozed on the colours anyway, but it was worth a try. LoL

Then there is tons of flowers because I think that belongs on a feminine card together with lace, pearls, ribbons, swirls and the lovely wooden birds that I found hiding in my stash. I have also been at it with one of the swirly stamps from the same stamp set as the main image is from. A little extra detail how to speak. And even if it's hardly not visible, I have also used a piece of washi tape. Didn't want the designer papers from Maja design to be compleatly plain.

Sponsoring us this week is Bugaboo who's offering 7 digis to our winner. Thank you for that!

Thanks for looking!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card
Deep Ocean - At least one flower
TTCRD - Anything goes
Bunny Zoe - Lace
Crafting at the Weekend - Anything goes

2 comments:

Ewa Hudzik Zielonaliszka said...

ƚliczna!!!

Cara said...

This is a very lovely card. Soft & feminine! Thanks for sharing this with us at Through The Craft Room Door. Please come play along with us again! (Hugs) Cara